I know another back to school post, but this one could have the students in your life saving hundreds of dollars this school year. That is a good thing, right? My teen is busy getting ready for back to school and well this mom is always looking for ways to save.
Yesterday, my teen and I were at the mall. We were shopping for back to school must-haves for her. We were at one store, and since my teen was making a purchase, they asked if she wanted to purchase the SPC card for $10.00 to get an immediate discount. She looked at me and said, Mom, I want to get it. So many of the places she loves to shop and eat at give discounts to students who have the card.
Students with the SPC card can earn some great discounts, and they can even bank for free at BMO.
Some of the great deals your student can find:
- 10% off at regular and sale prices at the Source
- 10% off your entire purchase at The Body Shop
- 10% off regular priced merchandise at Rexall
- 20% more Petro-Points at Petro Canada
- 10% off all regular and sale prices including BOGO at Payless shoes.
- $5 off any purchase of $25 or more at Journeys.
There are also great offers at some restaurants and coffee shops.
Check out all the deals here: https://www.spccard.ca/deals
My teen this morning was checking out all the deals as she still has a few things to pick up before the first day of school. If you have a high school or university student in your family, you may want to get a card for them.