Last night I blogged about how very busy life has been managing being a working single mom of one very special young lady who is going through a really rough time. One of the things that has helped me deal with all of this is accountability. I have taken on some very serious goals for us as a family and for me personally. Right now the goals are:
1. Prepare to move back to Ontario August 1st
2. Weigh no more then 220 on August 1st
3. Save $3,000 by August 1st
4. Lose my Diet Coke habit
5. Have regular devotion time with Roo, concentrate on her self esteem and how we are seen before God.
6. Help Roo deal with the bullying that is a constant at school.
I have put these goals out there! They are public! For me accountability and having regular people I check in with about how I am doing help me to stay on track. Last year I was able to achieve most of my goals because I kept myself accountable. How do you keep yourself accountable?
For me having good friends who challenge me as well as writing out my goals does the job.
Now I am off to my friends at Rocks in My Dryer to see what is working for everyone else this rocks in my dryer